Deer Hunter, the biggest hunting game franchise of all time, returns with a bang in Deer Hunter Tournament. By providing players with constantly updated worldwide club and built-in tournament opportunities, Deer Hunter Tournament is designed to create a massive network of Deer Hunter players who will regularly compete and communicate with fellow hunters.
Therefore, with Deer Hunter Tournament you may enter into the most intense virtual hunting experience ever created! Communicate, trade and compete online with the first-ever hunting game that includes in-game tournaments!
Gamers and hunting fans alike will venture to most of the world's most prestigious hunting locations in pursuit of the most exotic and sought after big-game trophy animals. Virtual hunters can now enter different modes, such as stealth or adrenaline, or employ an array of master hunting strategies, including building stands and blinds, to track and shoot their targets.
Deer Hunter Tournament provides numerous levels of gameplay, allowing hunters to embark on scouting missions designed to explore maps and equipment while studying animal habits. Hunters can also take part in hunting tutorials, compete in open hunting sessions and participate in either solo gameplay or the intense multi-player tournaments.
- Built-in online tournament capability: First ever online hunting community that will provide players with constantly updated worldwide club and tournament opportunities.
- True-to-life animal behaviour: Animals see, smell, hear and even fight.
- Amazing special features: Bullet time, thermal scopes and ragdoll physics. Scout the area before hunting to set up blinds and tree stands.
- High quality art: Art and shaders show realistic looking animals and actions.
- Improved mechanics: Hunters sense, adrenaline mode and stealth to sight in and shoot elk, moose, red stag, mule, deer, cape buffalo, caribou, cougar, wild boar, kudu and grizzly bear.
- Master hunting strategies: Hunters can use glassing, stalking, tracking, long range shooting, baiting, stands and blinds.
- In depth tutorials: With nine in-depth tutorials, hunters can train to master hunting strategies.
- Dangerous game: Hunters will need to beware of dangerous game that will threaten and stalk the player until a final encounter where the player must use hunting skill to bring the game down.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista 32,64 bit
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB (XP), 1 GB (Vista)
- VideoRAM: 64 MB
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c (included)
Deer Hunter Tournament is the great way to enjoy a massive network of Deer Hunter players who will regularly compete and communicate with fellow hunters.